Donor Egg Bank USA has been serving the Canadian community
since 2012, helping thousands of men and women build their families through
frozen donor eggs. Our proven track record of quality and experience in regulatory
compliance continues to make your journey to having a baby easier.
Donor Egg Bank USA’s freeze partners are experts in the
field, adhering to Canada’s Assisted Human Reproductive Act (AHRA), the
American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) guidelines, and the standards
of the Food and Drug Administration.
As of February 4th, the Health Canada Directive
came into effect, requiring compliance with new guidelines.
We are proud to announce there are over 300 donors that originate from clinics
who have already complied with AHRA establishment registrations and are
following all the guideline requirements. Canadian fertility clinics receive
documentation and transparency of the donor screening attesting to our
compliance with the AHRA regulations.
Donor Qualification Process
- Healthy, non-smoking women between the ages of
21-28 for first-time donors and up to 33 for repeat donors.
- Suitable ovarian reserve screening results.
exam evaluation and risk factor assessment.
- Negative for infectious disease panel in
accordance with FDA and AHRA requirements.
- Negative drug-screening panel.
evaluation including testing and a counseling session with a licensed
- Genetic risk assessment including 3-generation medical history reviewed in collaboration with a genetic counselor.
- Expanded genetic carrier screening panel through Myriad or SEMA4.
Benefits of Using Donor Egg Bank USA
- We are patient-friendly. Each egg lot is guaranteed to have at least one blastocyst available for transfer, freeze, or biopsy.
- Access to patient-friendly bundled financial
plans to receive eggs, treatment services, and additional guarantees
for one price. This includes our Assured
Refund™ program with a guarantee of successful delivery or receiving
a 100% refund.
success rates with a 60% clinical pregnancy rate per embryo transfer.
- Customized care and customer satisfaction
guaranteed. You receive free access to our 24-hour live database and additional
support from our dedicated case managers to find your
today to find out
more about how we are complying with Canadian regulations and how we can help
your patient build their family.
Share Your Thoughts